27th May 2011, 08:15 PM
preeti sisodia

Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?

Respected sir,
i have a question.sir can girls join R & AW...?
if yes, what is the eligibility criteria for girls to join R &aw...?
sir detail me about ....................

1.age limit
2.posts
3.qualification
4.parmanent/short service commision
5.basic pay

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age and qualification criteria for girls to join in Defense?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  4. Eligibility and percentage criteria to join M.A.(Fashion Design) course in Ambassy College for Girls? Age limit to apply for General students?
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to join M.A.(Women's Studies) at International College for Girls? -- [New]
  6. Can girls join IAF after Diploma? Age limit and other criteria?
  7. Age limit required for girls to join Indian Army? How much percentage is required?
  8. Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls
  9. Eligibility to appear in ISRO exam for M.Tech student? Age limit to appear for girls?
  10. Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?
  11. Defense academy for girls: Course details, Age limit, Qualifications required?
  12. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  13. What is the qualification for girls to join NDA?
  14. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  16. Is there any chance for girls to join Air force? What is the qualification required?
  17. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  18. Does a female candidate is eligible to join NDA after qualifying all the stages?
8th October 2011, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?

what is R&AW?
31st October 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?

Respected sir,
As i am doing BA(Eng). Will it be eligible to write IAS exam? How many language should known to an IAS? Or else what are all the languages must known to them?

By
Ranjeetha Gunasekaran
6th February 2012, 08:20 PM
ankita1287

Respected sir,
i have a question.sir can girls join R & AW...?
if yes, what is the eligibility criteria for girls to join R &aw...?
sir detail me about ....................

1.age limit
2.posts
3.qualification
4.parmanent/short service commision
5.basic pay
28th March 2012, 04:52 PM
shyam pani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is R&AW?

What is RAW ?

RAW MEANS RESEARCH ANALYZING WINGS ITS A SECRETE AGENCY WORKING FOR INDIA GOVERNMENT BASED, DO YOU SEEN OOSEVEN MOVIES THE SAME WORK IS RAW NOW YOU CANE UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF JOB ALL THE BEST TO YOU .
4th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

after OTA, what is the post for girls in defense?
30th August 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for mns. I am a student of 12 and 18 years old
13th May 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

My age is 29. I have done B.com. which field of government t sector I can apply for ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?