16th April 2011, 11:20 PM
Jay Parekh

Can graduation be done after diploma in Computers or Automobile?

Can graduation be done after diploma in Computers or Automobile?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  3. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  4. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  5. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  6. Preferred diploma course while studying B.Com computers I year?
  7. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  9. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  10. How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  13. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  16. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  17. Any courses after 10th which does not include Physics and Chemistry subjects?
  18. Which subject should choose after diploma in Computers?
17th April 2011, 07:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can graduation be done after diploma in Computers or Automobile?

Sure it can be done. You can choose between B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech course. You can apply using the lateral entry scheme. So you can join directly the second year. Clearing the entrance exams will be a must.
20th November 2011, 09:47 PM
mahi 16

yes it can be done.
if you are not much late
n
if you are holding good marks in 12th than
you might get into good college
13th December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what can be done after diploma in automobile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?