7th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?

If we have any backlogs in 3 sem but it clear after 6 months then can we able 2 get the job in lecturer ship my aim is to get in the field of teching but due 2 some health problem i didn't given my 3 sem papers well

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  3. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing? -- [New]
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?
  10. Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?
  11. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  12. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  13. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  14. How to search for lecturer job after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  16. Career options for B.Sc Maths(H)?
  17. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  18. MBBS holder can get a Lecturer job? Seeking 25 years of repayment of loan after job is possible?
27th March 2013, 02:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?

You can apply for lecturer job after clearing backlog papers. Usually M.Tech or B.Tech graduates with good academic record are considered for lecturer posts. NET qualification is required for the position of Asst Professor in government colleges. M.Tech or B.Tech graduates with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. Detailed information can be collected from UGC portal.
27th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?

can i become a lectrer after completing my pg diploma im just 22 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?