9th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Assam CEE 2015 if already attempted it 3 times?

May I again seat for next in Assam cee entrance 2015. I have already seat three times. My category is ST. I am resident in Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give CEE of Assam? I am studying in class 11th
  2. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. How many times a candidate can attempt for Assam CEE?
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  7. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  8. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  9. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  10. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  11. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  12. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  13. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  14. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  15. When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?
  16. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  17. Will I get any college after scoring 121 marks in Assam CEE examination?
  18. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 12:41 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in Assam CEE 2015 if already attempted it 3 times?

CEE---Common Entrance Exam.

To be eligible for the Assam CEE, you must be a permanent resident of Assam and a citizen of India.

You must have passed your qualifying examinations (12th Class) with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as your main subjects from the Assam Higher Secondary Board. Your average percentage in PCM should not be less than 50 (45% for Sc, 40% for ST).

It is also important to note that you must have passed the above subjects in the same sitting and without any grace marks. This means that you must have appeared for all the four subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Math and English together.

You must not be above 21 years of age and below 17 years of age

There is not any Criteria defined for attempts in CEE Exam.'Notification'

The application forms for the Assam CEE are only available online at this link---http://www.ceemedu.org/

Paper Pattern--

The duration of each paper will be 2 hours.

Each paper will contain 100 objective type questions of one mark each.

Attempt as many questions as possible as there is no negative marking.
10th April 2015, 06:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I again seat for next in Assam cee entrance 2015. I have already seat three times. My category is ST. I am resident in Assam.
Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2015 Examination is conducted for those candidates who are interested to take admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BE/ B. Tech. Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam and this examination are conducted by the Dibrugarh University.

The Notification for Assam CEE 2015 is already published and the examination is going to be conducted on 16th and 17th May 2015.

Candidates who wish to apply for both MBBS /BDS/BAMS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics test The duration of each one of the paper is about 2 hours and you will get 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark. Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the CEE 2015 examination.

Interested candidates can apply for this examination through Online Mode.

Application Fees:

~~ For MBBS/BDS/BAMS Courses: Rs 1140
~~ For Engineering Degree Courses: Rs 1140
~~ For Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS and Engineering Courses: Rs. 1440

The last date to fill application form online is 18-April-2015.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12th examination with at least 50% marks with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.

Your age should between 17 to 21 years, upper age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST/OBC.

If you satisfied the educational and age criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Assam CEE 2015 examination, there is no restrictions in number of attempts in Assam CEE. For more details please visit the official website.

10th April 2015, 11:51 PM
varam09

Assam CEE is a Combined Entrance Examination it is a state level entrance examination for admission into Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacy courses in Assam.

There is no limit on the number of attempts for this exam, you can give this exam until you satisfy the eligibility conditions.For B.Tech courses You must not be below 17 years of age and above 24 years of age with your reservation criteria and for M.B.B.S Courses You must not be below 17 years of age and above 27 years of age as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.So, if you satisfy the age criteria you can give the exam as many times as you can.
20th June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i apear in assam cee 2016 if i already attems it 3 times my age is now 21 years i belong to st category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?