13th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Gynaecology
after my MBBS. Please provide me the details of
this course as I am in 2nd year of my MBBS.
And also I want to know what entrance exam I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  2. Rank required to give diploma in Gynaecology? I am doing MBBS final year
  3. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  7. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  8. Post graduate Diploma in Gynaecology for foreign student in India?
  9. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  10. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  11. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  13. Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?
  14. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  15. How to get admission in DGO course?
  16. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  17. Detailed Information regarding Entrance Exam for MBBS course for the year 2012?
  18. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
16th October 2015, 10:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Gynaecology
after my MBBS. Please provide me the details of
this course as I am in 2nd year of my MBBS.
And also I want to know what entrance exam I have to give?
Post Graduate Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (D.G.O) is a 2 year course, which is split into four semester.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.B.B.S. The candidate should have completed 1 year of compulsory rotating internship.

It is offered by a number of institutions. There is no general entrance test as such but individual institutions may have their own filtering test. You will have to check with the institution of your choice separately.

Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
Email:[email protected]

Era's Lucknow Medical College & Hospital
Location: Sarfarazganj , Hardoi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226003

Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
Location: Father Muller Road , Kankanady, Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 575002

Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
Email:[email protected],
Location: Sultania Road , Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462 001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?