9th October 2011, 12:12 PM
Nada Perween

Can I appear for CAT Exam being a candidate of doing Graduation in Zoology?

I am doing my graduation in zoology can i appear for CAT?
reply me soon please.

9th October 2011, 03:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CAT Exam being a candidate of doing Graduation in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada Perween View Post
I am doing my graduation in zoology can i appear for CAT?
reply me soon please.
Yes, You are eligible for CAT Entrance Examination, if you have completed OR Pursuing your Final year Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University because graduation is the Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination was Conducted by IIM's Every year and The Notification of CAT 2011 Examination was already updated in the official website, The Registration process for CAT Examination was already Over.

The last date of apply for CAT Examination was 04/Oct/2011.

And the examination was Going to be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011.

So, If you have not completed your Graduate degree course, then please apply for this examination Next year, After graduation candidates may apply fro CAT Entrance examination, So, if you have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation then you are eligible to Fill the application form Online.

So, please visit the Official website to get the complete Information about CAT Examination -

http://www.catiim.in
9th October 2011, 05:12 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I appear for CAT Exam being a candidate of doing Graduation in Zoology?

The minimum eligibility for CAT entrance is GRADUATION.The graduation may from any course acceptable.
To get clear in cat with good percentage you should strong in the topics like apptitude,reasoning questions.
To fill the application you must secure minimum 50% in graduation for filling the cat application.
For more CAT details see the website www.catiim.in
The cat exam is conducting by IIM.
9th October 2011, 06:35 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
CAT is the national level entrance exam conducted by IIMs for the admission into the masters in business administration degree programme.
The eligibility criteria for the admission is a bachelor degree .But for the admission into few IIMs you need to have specific degree.As a whole you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?