12th October 2010, 11:03 AM
priyankamoni

What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?

please suggest the area for my career which will best for me...i have completed B.E with 62%.now second year mtech in ECE with 8.3 marks.also send the required material for study..

13th August 2011, 09:19 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?

Since you have even completed your post graduation from Engineering stream hence you should know that you only try out in the core sector jobs.Since you have completed the specialization course hence core sector will suit you the best.Try out for the core sector jobs both in the Government sector and Private sector.

Some of the companies which recruit M.tech candidates are:-
ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, BEL, Airports Authority of India, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), NTPC, Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI),.etc

You can even refer-Click here
Go through the "Employment News" weekly to get details about Government sector recruitment.

M.tech students have a good demand in core sector companies.If at all they have completed their M.tech in Power Electronics or Control Systems then the demand increases.These two subjects forms the foundation of all the industries because these are advanced subjects and all the machines are controlled with these concepts.
13th August 2011, 12:01 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?

after post graduation in engg. there are a no. of oppurtunities that are avialable on hand
firstly you can apply for teaching in pvt. engg. colleges or appear for net exam and get a lecturership in govt. colleges
secondly after pg you may go for research and development with govt. funded labs and pvt. sectors
thirdly you can apply for psu jobs but you have to sit for entrance exams of them.
9th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

my10% is52% and my12% is57% and be 67% eligible for psu exam please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?