27th February 2015, 09:02 PM
anilnagpal

Can I appear in class 12th CBSE exam after failing in class 11th?

Can I appear in class 12th CBSE exam after failing in class 11th

27th March 2015, 08:09 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in class 12th CBSE exam after failing in class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilnagpal View Post
Can I appear in class 12th CBSE exam after failing in class 11th
Yes, you can apply for 12th CBSE exam even after failing in Class 11th only by private examination. You cannot directly appear in class 12th after failing in 11th as a regular student. Here, is the procedure to appear as a private student for Class 12th Examination conducted by C.B.S.E.

1. Purchase Rs. 10 private applicant form from Syndicate Banks or from CBSE offices.

2. Properly fill the form and attach 3 passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the school authority. Attach the Demand draft slip of CBSE copies of the prescribed fee with the application form.

3. Submit the filled in form to the Regional offices of CBSE within the mentioned date limit. The application form after the last date of submission will require a late payment fee.

4. The fee will be refundable only in case the application is rejected by CBSE. The fee is completely non-refundable, if the application is rejected due to false statement in the form by the candidate.

I would like to suggest you to first make your base stronger by re-appearing for the class 11th Exam. However, if you are keen hard to directly go for the Intermediate exam as a private student, then you can go through the above procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?