7th August 2013, 06:02 PM

Can I appear for CS entrance exam after passing 12th through science stream

i have passed 12th through science stream can i appear in c-s entrance exam if yes thn plzzzz tell the procedure & main subjects included in c-s entrance exam

8th August 2013, 06:37 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for CS entrance exam after passing 12th through science stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have passed 12th through science stream can i appear in c-s entrance exam if yes thn plzzzz tell the procedure & main subjects included in c-s entrance exam
yes you can appear for cs entrance test i.e cs foundation

procedure for cs foundation:

get registered with icsi for foundation, you have to get registered before 9 months from date of exam in a calender year,

i.e if you want to face cs foundation in dec2014 then you hhave to get registered before 31st march 2014

main subjects of cs foundation are :

1.fundamentals of accounts and auditing
2.economics and business studies
3. english
4.enterprenurship

all are objective type questions

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?