15th December 2010, 11:24 AM
rohanshah

What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?

hello,i am doing my11th from science stream and i want to become an acturialist.Im very much confused that what should i do after 12th to do acturial science from mumbai.can you please tell me that which is the the best college or institute in mumbai for acturial science.And what are the steps that i must follow to become an actuary,I MEAN WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH MEANS SHOULD I DO BSC OR WHAT ELSE .please do reply i m waiting for your reply sir.

12th March 2012, 06:54 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanshah View Post
hello,i am doing my11th from science stream and i want to become an acturialist.Im very much confused that what should i do after 12th to do acturial science from mumbai.can you please tell me that which is the the best college or institute in mumbai for acturial science.And what are the steps that i must follow to become an actuary,I MEAN WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12TH MEANS SHOULD I DO BSC OR WHAT ELSE .please do reply i m waiting for your reply sir.
Actuarialist is an expert in business who deals with the financial consequences of uncertainty and risk.

Individual universities and colleges carry out their own exams

Candidates who aspire to become an Actuarialist must be permanent residents of India. They should be not less than 18 years at the time of applying. Candidates who wish to join the course in actuarial science must be graduates in the related subject. They must have studied statistics and mathematics as their subjects of study.

Candidates who wish to become an actuary must be well prepared in the subject of financial management.
12th March 2012, 09:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?

You can definitely opt for a career in actuarial science after 12th class. It is important to have knowledge and skill in the field of mathematics and statistics. You should be more than 18 years of age. You should secure 12th class qualification from a recognized board. You can apply for the graduation course in actuarial science after 12th class. The percentage of marks will differ as per the institution where in you are applying for the graduation course.
10th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?

can an engineer apply for acturial degree?
23rd November 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th pass student from science do i have to give any entarance exam to get admission in actuarail science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?