4th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can i get job after passing 12th anywhere in india by only passing 12th with science stream ? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon i have got no graduation degree .

31st October 2011, 09:43 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?

hi,
yes you can get job after 12 in defence through NDA

GOOD LUCK!
5th November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?

please give job option after 12
5th November 2011, 10:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?

Hi

You can sit for the NDA exam i.e National Defense Academy. Once you clear it, you would be called for a physical test, and SSB group discussion and personal interview.

After that, IMA would provide you an year training, after which you would be a member of the Indian Army and earning a salary of 15600 INR.

Otherwise, you can look for BPO and KPO jobs.
The requirements for these are :

1. Good communication skills

2. You should be a 10+2, from a recognized board

3. You should be open for day and night shifts

4. You should not be a part of any regular graduation course

Good luck !
6th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12 in science streeam .what i can do for gov. Job.plz suggest me on my facebook id [email protected]
7th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can i get job after passing 12th anywhere in india by only passing 12th with science stream ? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon i have got no graduation degree .
yes of course, you can get job after passing 12th standard. you can sit entrance exam like NDA(National Defence Academy), Merchant Navy, SSC (Staff Selection Commission),and any other companies job also.

But, you should good in communication skills,
good team player,
confident about yourself, and
honest and hard worker.

Good Luck...
30th March 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the benefits to take science stream after 10th pass?
21st June 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What r the job oppurtuinity after diploma in automobile eng.
26th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join m.b.a after 12 science
30th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th passed with 48% in science & not graduate. there are any jobs for me in industry.
22nd August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in bank clerk, i passed b.p.p from krishna kanta handique state open university and i have phisycal handiccaped cota
17th January 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for BE 2nd years
18th January 2013, 08:14 PM
nikhinaya

Yes of course, you can get job after passing 12th standard. you can sit entrance exam like NDA(National Defence Academy), Merchant Navy, SSC (Staff Selection Commission),and any other companies job also.
But, you should good in communication skills,
good team player,
confident about yourself, and
honest and hard worker.
Otherwise, you can look for BPO and KPO jobs.
The requirements for these are :
1. Good communication skills
2 You should be a 10+2, from a recognized board
3. You should be open for day and night shifts
4. You should not be a part of any regular graduation course

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS
9th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I would not able to qualify jee main and I have not interested in defense and I want a suitable job early because I belongs to a poor family and I am a average student of 60-70% what can I do
13th May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do biucness after 12 passing in science
18th May 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

After one year diploma in food & beverage service of hotel management
how will i apply for the airlines
and what are the departments in airlines?
18th May 2013, 09:16 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th with Science stream, you can apply for NDA(National Defence Academy) through cracking its exam conducted by UPSC to join Indian Army/Navy/Air Force wing of NDA.

After 12th you can also apply for Bank Clerical job through its exam conducted generally by SBI and IBPS.

There are also lots of Clerical job in State and National Government level which you can apply after 12th.
19th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

kya mai job bhi kar sakti hu goverment and kya mai aage ki padhai bhi kar sakti hu maine abhi 12th pass ki hai 60% se
22nd May 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

can i do govt job after passing 12th with 66% in science stream?????
2nd June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hi can i get job after passing 12th anywhere in pune for part time by only passing 12th with science stream ? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon i have got no graduation degree
16th April 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i had given just now 12th exam. i filled mhcet form.can i apply to Bpharma through this entrance????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?