26th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to train as a Pilot after passing 12th with bio science stream?

my name upasna yadav am pass out 12th with bio science stream but i want to traing pilot so which course i do and i live in allahabad my email id is [email protected]

14th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to train as a Pilot after passing 12th with bio science stream?

Hi ..

If you are interested to become a pilot in Indian Airforce then,
There are mainly 2 type of entries,

(i) NDA Entry: 10 + 2 male students with Mathematics and Physics as their subjects can apply provided they are between 16 1/2 Yrs -19 Yrs of age and are unmarried. NDA Advertisements are released by UPSC in March and September every year. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

Since you are a girl you cannot apply for NDA directly and can apply after Graduation.

(ii) CDSE Entry: A qualified graduate or a final-year B.E/B. Tech in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10 +2 level can apply through CDSE if he/she is unmarried and between 19-23 Yrs of age. Candidates have to apply in response to the Flying Branch Advertisements given during Apr and Oct by UPSC. Aspirants must remember that UPSC releases advertisements 15 months in advance for courses commencing January and July every year. This is for permanent commission into the Flying Branch of the IAF.

If you want to be Commercial Pilot then Minimum qualification is to have +2 certificate..
and you should have Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.

Next you have to apply for DGCA exam and get your file number. You have to complete your training both theoritical and then the administrator will give you a task to complete like 600 hours of flying...when you complete it you'll get your lisence and go to any company for job

Average packages of Co- pilot ranges form 1.5 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per month

All the best..
13th September 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to train as a Pilot after passing 12th with bio science stream?

plz sir give me the detail of subjects test college and cost to be a piolt after passing 12th with A grade in PAKISTAN ?
2nd June 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

how we became pilot after passing 12 with bio science steam.
8th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I'm a student of 12th class with bio stream can I fill up the form of nda?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?