4th January 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job after passing 12th with science stream

can i apply for job in a bank after passing out 12th with science stream and what i have to do for that....is it necessary to get graduation

4th July 2015, 12:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after passing 12th with science stream

Yes you can apply for bank jobs after 12th with Science stream but before that you need to complete your graduation course as for the bank jobs the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree.

Generally the bank examinations like IBPS examination and SBI examination are held for the recruitment of bank clerks and bank probationary officers in different nationalized banks across the India.

For these examinations the required eligibility criteria are as here under :-

--> You must be an Indian citizen.

--> You must have a bachelor's degree with any discipline with from a recognized university.

--> Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk where as for bank probationary officer it must be within 21 years to 30 years. Also there is the provision of age relaxation for categories other than general as per the government norms.

--> You must have knowledge to operate the computer as the whole banking works are computer based as the world is emerging digital.

Also the examination are held in two stages, 1st stage is the written examination and 2nd stage is the personality assessment test i.e;Interview.

For more information regarding the above mentioned examinations log on to their respective link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.in.
5th July 2015, 03:46 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding Banking Examination.

Nice to see your interest in the banking sector. In today age the banking sector developing very fast. There is lot of opportunity available in the banking sector.

There is very less chance to get a job in bank after 12th class. After completing the graduation degree in any stream from a recognize University you can easily appear in the banking sector examination. Except SBI all bank taking recruitment through the IBPS and to appear in the IBPS you need a graduation degree.

So, i advise you to first complete the graduation degree and then appear in the IBPS entrance examination. After completing the graduation degree you can also try for the SSC CGL examination. In the today age the competition is really tough so you need to work hard to achieve your goal.

I think this will help you. Wish you all the best for your ahead career. See you in the banking sector soon
6th July 2015, 01:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for job in a bank after passing out 12th with science stream and what i have to do for that....is it necessary to get graduation
After completion of 12th standard, you can not apply in Banking sector jobs but if once you have completed graduation degree then you can apply for Banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?