20th August 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for group I and II? I have completed distance degree without intermediate

i was completed distance degree bcom with out intermediate after ssc. can appear for groupI and groupII or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  2. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  3. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  5. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  6. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  7. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate? -- [New]
  8. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
  9. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  10. Group to take in intermediate and after intermediate for IAS?
  11. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  12. Which degree is best after passing intermediate? I have completed intermediate
  13. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  14. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  15. Which group should I take in intermediate to study in IAS?
  16. How to do CS while pursuing M.Com?
  17. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
15th October 2016, 02:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for group I and II? I have completed distance degree without intermediate

If you have not completed your intermediate/10+2 you are not eligible to get the admission in the bachelor of commerce.

So, if you have done the degree without the intermediate or equivelent certificate your degree will be not valid and you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get the jobs or for higher studies.
28th May 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for group I and II? I have completed distance degree without intermediate

Distance degree of complete group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?