1st October 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com

actuly i have completed m.com degree but for the proffesional degree or some achievement want to do mba with distance basis, i want to know that if i do mba with distance learnig, can i get the benifits from this distance course or not b.coz i m working
& do't want to stop this. suggest me soon.

thanks with regards
cheeku

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  4. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  5. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  6. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  7. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  8. From where can I get forms of MBA Distance learning course?
  9. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. What is the difference between M.Com and MBA?
  12. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  15. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  16. What is the eligibility for UGC NET? I have completed MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad through distance learning -- [New]
  17. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  18. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
16th January 2012, 11:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com

If you are woking somewhere you can go for MBA distance learning ,basically to pursue MBA you should be a graduate with minimum of 50% marks from any decipline from a recognised college.As for the prospectus or admission form can be collected from the university personally or by post in which ever college you want to pursue.List of colleges which offers MBA distance course in India are:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University,

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune

Indira Gandhi National Open University.
10th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com

I just have completed b.com.nw i m in confusion whether to do m.com or should go for mba.which course will be more benefited and provide a job soon?plz suggest me.plz
3rd January 2013, 03:11 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

As you've completed your M.Com and want to pursue MBA as a distance education program. It is suitable for you in many ways. You can continue your job and side by side you'll also be completeling your MBA and once you're done with the MBA, you can go on for the jobs related to the management field and you can also mention the work experience you earned during your distance education program
Gud luck
22nd March 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

MBA from Annamalai university is good. Syllabus is not very tough, easy to pass. It is approved by UGC,DEC,AICTE. Above all they provide online classes also. I did my MBA from annamalai university & i passed out last year. Im from kochi if you want to know more details call me 09633421488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actuly i have completed m.com degree but for the proffesional degree or some achievement want to do mba with distance basis, i want to know that if i do mba with distance learnig, can i get the benifits from this distance course or not b.coz i m working
& do't want to stop this. suggest me soon.

thanks with regards
cheeku
30th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

mane b.com uttarakhand open university s kiya aur is universty s mba hr s akr rha hu.jobless hu aur n mane 10th 12 th nhi kiya h.m kiya kar skta hu mera koi scope h.plese give me slution.no9012541178
19th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the benefits of doing MBA IN IT,and EXECUTIVE MBA.PLEASE ,reply me to my mail id [email protected]
19th April 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the benefits of doing MBA IN IT,and EXECUTIVE MBA.PLEASE ,reply me to my mail id [email protected]
15th May 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my B.com and i am in confusion to do what M.com or MBA with distance learning ,becoz I m also working.
12th August 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Mcom and presently I am working as a Accounts executive in MNC. I want to do MBA
with distance learing. Can you suggest me which course will be good for me. MBA in finace or MBA in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?