1st February 2012, 01:07 PM
palashok

Can I appear for IPCC course after passing B.A?

i am b.a pass can i directly apper in ipcc course ? please tell me my chances

3rd February 2012, 05:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IPCC course after passing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palashok View Post
No, it is not possible to register directly for the IPCC-Integrated Professional Competence Course, without qualifying the Common Proficiency Test, even if you are a graduate, from commerce or non-commerce background.
The Common proficiency Test is compulsory for candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course.
In order to take the test, you just need to register two months before the test is being conducted.
The Common Proficiency Test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and for more information, you may refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3rd February 2012, 09:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
No , your not eligible for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) .

For Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)course you should compulsory Crack the Common Proficiency Test and you should qualified in 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent Examination .

Eligibility criteria for Integrated Professional Competence Course :-
--------------------------------------------------------

The applicant should complete 12th Board Examination or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university .

The applicant should Common Proficiency Test with good percentile of marks .

The applicant should qualified in Entrance Examination / Professional Examination are eligible to apply for the course.

For now your not eligible to apply for IPCC course , So , First complete CPT Examination then only your eligible to apply for IPCC course .

CPT :- Common Proficiency Test . If your interested to apply for this Examination you should qualified in 10th or 12th board Examination from recognized university . CPT Examination having negative marking . So you should answers the question with special care .

Syllabus for CPT Examination :- Accounting , Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude .
3rd February 2012, 11:13 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi,

IPCC is an exam which can be expanded as Integrate Professional Competence Course. To be eligible to for enrolment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) you must have passed the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.

Thus you can't directly appear in IPCC without clearing CPT exam. I would suggest you to appear in CPT exam and then join in IPCC.
16th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have heard tht we can directly apper for ipcc aftr d graduation bt tht rule is yet to pass.is der any rule which is goin to pass?m in ty dis year
30th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for ipcc course after passing b.a
22nd June 2012, 10:08 PM
BHAVIK DINESH PATEL

I scored 72% in tybcom can i go directly for ipcc exam
23rd July 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can I appear for IPCC course after passing B.A?

Quote:
and how i can apply for that.
3rd June 2017, 10:23 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I appear for IPCC course after passing B.A?

Hi dear

As per the latest information you can register for IPCC if you are a graduate. Commerce or non commerce stream doesn't matter.

For bcom students you must have 55% marks and in case of others they should have 60% marks.

If you think after completion of BA you can do CA you can enter directly to IPCC level.

But if you require basic knowledge you can make use of CPT route.

It depends on your capacity.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?