19th November 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in the Maths and Science Olympiad?

My school is not paying any interest to the olympiad competitions. BUt i want to participate in the olympiad. So tell me how can i take participation in the olympiad of maths and science?

19th November 2015, 11:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in the Maths and Science Olympiad?

No, I am really sorry to say that you cannot participate for Maths and Science Olympiad individually or from any other organizations, as it is the school's responsibility to find the talents among students and prepare them for Olympiads and to encourage those students for Olympiad who are both wise and willing to opt for it.

However, if your school is not registered with Olympiads, then I am sorry to say that there is no other way to participate in Olympiad, other than to change or transfer yourself to some other school which is probably registered with SOF.
20th November 2015, 09:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in the Maths and Science Olympiad?

The registered schools under Olympiad foundations will receive prospectus and application forms for the Maths and science Olympiads.

One cannot directly apply without the help of school. The Olympiad foundation doesn't encourage individual participation.

At first you must have to register your school under Olympiad foundation. To register one must mail name, school name, address of the school, principals name and contact details of the school to [email protected]/

After registration, one will receive application form and fill it and send it back to the Olympiad foundation.

The official website is http://www.sofworld.org/imo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?