25th July 2013, 11:32 PM
Tapaswini mohanty

Can I appear for NEET UG or medical entrance?

sir,my date of birth is 30/01/1987.can i appear neet ug or medical entrance going to held in the state in 2014?i am from general category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
  2. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  4. How can I get NEET medical entrance exam application form?
  5. When will be the NEET medical entrance exam?
  6. Last date of submission of NEET forms?
  7. How many medical entrance exams are going to be held in upcoming year? Are CMC Vellore, JIPMER going to be held along with NEET?
  8. How may I get Details about NEET exam for medical students? Will AFMC exam be conducted?
  9. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission in government medical college of Kerala through NEET entrance exam?
  12. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  13. Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility for NEET UG?
  16. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  17. Details regarding NEET common entrance test for medical to be held this year?
  18. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
19th December 2014, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NEET UG or medical entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaswini mohanty View Post
sir,my date of birth is 30/01/1987.can i appear neet ug or medical entrance going to held in the state in 2014?i am from general category.
No, you are not eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test which is conducted by CBSE.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with PCB from a recognized board then you are eligible for NEET exam.

The minimum age should be 17 years. There is no maximum age criteria for NEET exam.

NEET exam pattern for 2014:-

Total Number of Questions: 180
Total Time: 3 hours
Negative Marking: 1/4th the total marks

Physics- 45 Questions
Chemistry- 45 Questions
Botany- 45 Questions
Zoology- 45 Questions

For details about NEET exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.mciindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?