5th October 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in SCRA exam while appear for 12th board exam?

Can i fill the scra form I am just in class 12 from cbsc board and in 2016 i will give my board exam of 12. Can i appear in scra exam?

5th October 2015, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SCRA exam while appear for 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i fill the scra form I am just in class 12 from cbsc board and in 2016 i will give my board exam of 12. Can i appear in scra exam?
Yes, you can appear for SCRA exam.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th can also apply for SCRA examination.

Age criteria:-

Lower age: 17 years
Upper age: 21 years
6th October 2015, 12:55 AM
JSD.

SCRA is special class railway apriantes.It is an entrance exam which is conducted by the railway. The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have +2 degree or bachelor degree in science stream.

The final years candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam.As you are telling in 2016 you will be in the class 12th so you can apply for the SCRA 2016 exam.
6th October 2015, 01:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in SCRA exam while appearing for 12th board exam.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices.

UPSC conducts SCRA exam for recruitment in Indian Railways.

The eligibility criteria for the SCRA exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics.Appearing candidate can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate who have completed graduation with mathematics as a subject is also eligible for the exam.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 21 years. There is no age relaxation for the reserved categories.

-The selection process involves of written exam followed by the personal interview.
7th October 2015, 04:30 PM
H Rimmy

Still you don't worry about it because still you are doing study in 12th standard .After completion of 12th in Physics & Maths with passing minimum 50% marks you can apply for this exam.
Age should between 17 to 21 years.
Also graduate degree holder can apply for this exam .
The exam will be written basis .
Final selection on the basis of Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?