4th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for TET after completing degree in electronics engineering(BE)

I have completed my degree in electronics engineering(BE).
can i appear for tet 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  2. What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is there any degree of Doctor like Pacemaker after completing Electronics and Communication B.E degree?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I write TET entrance exam after completing BSc computer science?
  6. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  7. Am I eligible for TET exam and TET posting after completing MSc Biochemistry with B.Ed?
  8. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  9. Can I complete MSc in Mathematics after completing degree in B.E Electronics without doing BSc
  10. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  12. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science
  13. Am i eligible for UP TET exam after passing B.Com, B.Ed degree
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree
  15. Am i eligible for M.Tech course after completing my degree in MSc Electronics with 71.98%? Fee structure details?
  16. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  17. Am I eligible for TET after completing MSc B.Ed in computer science?
  18. What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL
10th February 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for TET after completing degree in electronics engineering(BE)

i am bsc electronics with b.ed physical science completed i am write the tet exam pls sir,/madam reply pls
28th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for TET after completing degree in electronics engineering(BE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my degree in electronics engineering(BE).
can i appear for tet 2014?
No you’re not eligible for TET Entrance examination for B.E course. You need to complete B.Ed course in order to appear in TET Entrance Examination.

TET Stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. This Entrance Examination is Conducted for the Purpose of get Teacher Jobs in Government Schools.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is the Minimum Educational to sit in TET Entrance Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for TET Entrance Examination:-

Nationality: The Applicant should be Citizen of Indian
Qualification :- Applicant should be Complete B.Ed course with Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university. Any specialization candidates are eligible to apply for TET Entrance Examination.

Note :- B.Ed course is Essential to apply for TET Entrance Examination ..

Applicant should be score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course and B.Ed Course .

There is no Age limit for this TET Entrance Examination ..

The Notification and other details regarding the Entrance Examination published in Employment news paper.

So, you need to complete B.Ed course in order to apply for TET Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?