28th December 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL

sir what exam i have to go through after completing my b.e degree for joining bhel?? please guide me sir..my email is [email protected]
i m 3rd yr. student..
[electrical n electronics engg.].. and what i have to syudy to pass this entrance exam.

20th March 2013, 12:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL

Recently BHEL has invited applications for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Selection of candidates to the course is done through GATE score. Based on the priority of GATE score, candidate can expect selection to the course. But you can attend GATE by final year only. Detailed information of job selection can be collected from BHEL notification.
22nd May 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL

sir,i completed BE wit 77% and got gate score 16 can i write bhel exam ?how i apply? mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?