13th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication

I just completed my degree in electronics and telicommunication what should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  3. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  6. What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  9. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  10. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  11. What is the syllabus for chhattisgarh food inspector? -- [New]
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  14. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  15. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  18. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
29th September 2016, 10:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication

If you have completed your degree in electronics and communication you are eligible for both higher studies as well as to get job.

So, you have to select option of your choice. You can go for M.Tech degree or you can appear for GATE to get jobs in PSU's or for admission in government colleges for M.Tech.

There are also jobs in other sector for degree holder. You can also apply for these jobs after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment in job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?