13th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any degree of Doctor like Pacemaker after completing Electronics and Communication B.E degree?

is there any degree of doctor like pacemaker or etc. after completing electronics and communication b.e. degree ?
i just heard that i can do a degree of doctorate in like pacemaker is it true ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  2. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  3. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  4. How to do B.Ed after completing degree as a Homoeopathic Doctor?
  5. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? What will be the minimum percentage of bachelor degree
  8. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  9. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  10. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  11. After doing B.Tech in ECE how to get a government job? I have scored 56%
  12. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  13. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad?
  14. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  15. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  17. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
9th October 2011, 03:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any degree of Doctor like Pacemaker after completing Electronics and Communication B.E degree?

you can do doctorate after P.hd from your engineering branch but it is not a medical degree. if you want to go for research field in pacemaker realted after completion of B.E in electronics and communication engineering then first you have to do M.Tech after that you have to go for p.hd anf after that you will go for doctorate.

in this field you will not deal with medical part of pacemaker. you have to deal with technical part of the pacemaker. you have to design pacemaker or you have to improve the performance of a pacemaker technically. in a pacemaker there are so many technical things which is related to elctronics and communicati0on.

to go in this level is not a easy task. you must have very good technical knowledge and also you have to study a lot then only you will be able to go to this stage.

best of luck.
28th November 2011, 05:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any degree of Doctor like Pacemaker after completing Electronics and Communication B.E degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any degree of doctor like pacemaker or etc. after completing electronics and communication b.e. degree ?
i just heard that i can do a degree of doctorate in like pacemaker is it true ?
HI,
I am sorry to pacemaker is related to medical sciences.
You are not eligible for that course.
After B.E in electronics and Communication you can do M.E in electronics and Communication .
Or you can join defence, I.A.S etc.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?