8th September 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change department from B.Com (Computer Application) to B.Com in 2nd year?

Is it possible to change department from B.Com(computer Application ) to
B.Com in 2nd year in same autonomous college in same university?

13th September 2016, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change department from B.Com (Computer Application) to B.Com in 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to change from B.Com (Computer Application) to B.Com course for pursuing second year after completion of your first year in B.Com (Computer Applications). You can't change from one course to another course in the same college or another college in the middle of the course. If you wish to change the course you are pursuing right now then, you need to discontinue from it and take admission in first year of B.Com course.
27th February 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change department from B.Com (Computer Application) to B.Com in 2nd year?

I'm completed degree bcom computer's fail in computer subjects only is it possible to change bcom regular
22nd August 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i change general bcom 2nd year to bcom computer
application
3rd May 2023, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed degree bcom computer's fail in computer subjects only is it possible to change bcom regular http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-change-department-b-com-computer-application-b-com-2nd-year-2093435.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?