26th July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the various Group exams available in TNPSC for B.E. fresher?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am fresher for TNPSC exams so I need instructions about all Group exams in TNPSC and I am a B.E. fresher. Waiting for your reply.

5th January 2016, 09:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What are the various Group exams available in TNPSC for B.E. fresher?

After B.E., it is great to see that you come to do service to the Nation. You are eligible to all the civil service exam conducted by government of India.
TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, is an organisation recruits eligible candidates for Civil Service in Tamil Nadu.
Qualifications for Group 1 and Group 2 Services - Should be a Degree Holder.

In Group 1 and Group 2 , you have to write preliminary and those who clear it, will be entertained to write Main Examination. Some candidates will be called for Interview and only some candidates are shortlisted from that for the Service.

Fees Structure:
You have to pay One Time Registration (OTR) - Rs.50 ( It is mandatory to register and fill the details which will be valid for 5 years.
Preliminary Exam Fee or Any other Exam-75
Main Exam Fee-100
*Fee concession is available with respect to the Community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?