17th December 2017, 11:32 AM
RBDESAI

Can I appear in TYBCOM from two different universities simultaneously?

I failed in TYBCom external exam. I have registered for next year ree-exam from the same university. Can I appear for TYBCOM FROM ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?
  2. Can I join another college while studying in first year engineering?
  3. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  4. Can I get two degrees in same subject simultaneously from different universities in same year but different sessions?
  5. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  7. Is it possible to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously from the same University?
  8. What else can I do along with T.Y.B.Com after failing in T.Y.B.Com?
  9. Will both certificates be valid if I am pursuing B.Sc and B.Tech regular courses at the same time? If not then which one will be valid?
  10. Universities providing MCA of 2 years or lesser duration?
  11. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
  12. Is it possible to take admission into B.Com, BA and B.Sc. having done Diploma in Computer Technology?
  13. Previous 6 years exam papers of T.Y.B.Com with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for UPSC, IPS or MPSC after B.Com?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study TYBCom in Kalinga University if completed 12th around 3 years ago? -- [New]
  16. Last date of company secretary registration after passing B.Com?
  17. Can I do MSc and B.ed simultaneously?
  18. BA course which can be studied simultaneously along with Law? List of colleges for it?
21st December 2017, 02:31 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in TYBCOM from two different universities simultaneously?

Yes you can but only one degree will be consider every where. You can not show two degrees of same course, either it is from different university. Thus this step will not be beneficial for you instead i will suggest you to join any other short term course with different university. This will act as an alternate option for you and you will prevent your time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?