12th October 2022, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I applu for C.TET exam aftercompleting Primary Teacher's Training

I have completed my Primary Teacher's Training along with 59% marks in B.Com. Can I apply for C.TET Exams?

15th October 2022, 03:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I applu for C.TET exam aftercompleting Primary Teacher's Training

Candidates appearing for CTET paper 1 should have passed Class 12 exams with at least 45 per cent marks and completed their teacher training programme and candidates appearing for paper 2 should have completed graduation with 45 per cent marks/Class 12 exams with 50 per cent marks along with a teacher training.
15th October 2022, 08:05 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Can I applu for C.TET exam aftercompleting Primary Teacher's Training

CTET stand for Central Eligibility Test, it allows prospective teachers to apply to the teacher recruitment process. The KVS, NVS, PSSB, Central school and Army Public School carry out this recruitment process. The minimum eligibility criteria for the primary stage paper 1 CTET exam is passing 12th class and Diploma in Elementary Education. The diploma should be of two years. There is no age limit for the CTET exam and there is no such limitation in the number of attempt.

So, yes you may apply for the CTET exam 2022. The application for CTET for the month of December 2022 exam has already begin.

https://ctet.nic.in/
17th October 2022, 12:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) examination qualification required a candidate must have done graduation or post-graduation with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized university and a Bachelor of Education (BEd). The candidates must be a minimum of 17 years old and there is no upper age limit. A candidate must be an Indian citizen and there are no limitations to the number of attempts a candidate can take for CTET.

I am also giving you the CTET website link for your reference that is https://ctet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?