28th April 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in any college after clearing AIEEE

can i apply for the admission in any college after clearing AIEEE even if i have not filled the application of the university ??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in JIIT college after clearing the cutoff of AIEEE?
  2. How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?
  3. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE?
  4. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  5. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  6. What can I do to become an Automobile Engineer? I am a Matric Student
  7. How to know in which college can I apply for AIEEE in Uttarakhand?
  8. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  10. In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?
  11. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  12. Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE
  13. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  14. How to take admission in college after scoring 135 in AIEEE?
  15. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  16. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Entrance to DCE for outsiders?
  18. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE?
28th April 2014, 02:27 PM
rakeshkumarxyz3

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in any college after clearing AIEEE

To get admission into any college you will need to fill up the form and submit it before the last date. You will have to check whether there is still time left to submit the form or not. Otherwise I don't think you can get yourself enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?