28th January 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?

sir,iam now in 7th sem.my percentage is 82,i want to work in private electrical core company,pleas let me know the list of private companies and hpw to place in those companies and how to face all the tests conducted by those companies.please send it to my mail [email protected]

4th February 2014, 12:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?

You really do have a good % in your UG course and make sure that you will maintain the same once you complete the 8th semester. The first thing which you need to do now is to prepare for the campus placements. For sure 7th semester will be the time wherein many companies will be coming in for campus placements and usually there will be three rounds which they will follow up for the selection process which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Now aptitude test will be for about 1-2 hrs maximum and the questions will be from general aptitude sections like Quantitative, Reasoning, Verbal etc. Just buy the R.S.Agarwal Aptitude book from the market and start preparing for the aptitudes everyday which will be the key to get the job.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the technical round on the same day where in you will be asked to answer some technical based questions from your core subjects. So, make sure you are good with the basics of your course which is really important.

After technical interview you will be called for HR interview where there will be questions which are common and personal oriented, all you need is to be cool and answer the questions confidently.

If you feel that there is no companies coming in for campus then probably you need to start applying for the jobs outside. I have attached the list of major companies which deals with Electrical Engineering as core. Just apply for them by going to their website career link.

Also do try for off-campus placement which will be happening in colleges which are around your place. Make sure that your department placement officer will give you all the latest information on this. As the college officials will be informed about the off-campus which happen around your college..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Electrical_Engineering_Core_companies.pdf(31.2 KB, 681 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?