4th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?

Dear Sirs,

I am a B.TECH (2012 passed out) with the branch Production engg( securing 80 % marks)
I got placed in a software company from college campus but I didn't join that company. I want to join a core company . But I am getting no company which hires freshers. I am preparing for public sector companies but for confidence I wanna join a company to be in safe zone.
Plz give me list of companies and their details where I can apply and where there are chances of selection .

Thank you.
Best regards,
Prakash

Related Questions:
  1. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  2. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  3. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  4. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  5. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  6. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  8. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  9. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  10. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  11. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  12. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  13. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  14. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  15. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  16. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  17. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after completing 4 years of B.E EEE
4th August 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?

You can apply for jobs for below given private companies.

1.Wipro.

2.Microsoft.

3.Accenture.

4.Infosys.

5.Honeywell.

6.CTS

7.TCS

8.Mahindra Satyam.

9.IBM.

10.Oracle.

11.Convergies.

12.Yahoo.

13.Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?