27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?

How to get a lecturer job in private and government college?what is the procedure to get the job?i have completed my B.E graduation and now doing Mtech.plz guide me.? I need to get the information and apply for the job to get it. Hope I will get the help soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  3. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  4. What qualifications is required to take up a career as Mathematics professor?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  6. How to become teacher after graduation in BMS and post graduation in M.Com?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  8. What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Is UGC NET compulsory for teaching Clinical Microbiology?
  11. What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?
  12. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  13. Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?
  14. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  18. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
29th February 2016, 10:39 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?

Private colleges advertise vacancies in their college in classifieds of various newspapers.You can apply through them or with reference to any one of the employee working in that Institute.

For jobs in government colleges,you should apply for each job individually.Government releases notification to fill jobs in various government colleges.Examination like TET etc are conducted.You should check the notifications every time and then apply for the job.The process of jobs include written test then followed by Interview.
10th March 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA(finance and marketing) and my basic degree is bsc maths its there any possibility to get lecturer job in government and private college particularly polytechnic college
15th March 2017, 08:53 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a lecturer job in private and government college?what is the procedure to get the job?i have completed my B.E graduation and now doing Mtech.plz guide me.? I need to get the information and apply for the job to get it. Hope I will get the help soon.
For Government lecturer post, you should apply for PSC (State/National) exam when ever there is a gazette notification regarding vacancy. After test there would be interview. Reservation is also applicable.

For private lecturer posts, you have to go through the career portal of the college or have to contact the HR department of the college directly. Usually private colleges will put advertisements in newspapers regarding the vacancy available. You can apply with your updated resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?