31st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course?

Am doing 1st yr Bsc. Biochemistry now... could anyone provide me informations regarding scholarship for my further studies....? Can you please guide me with the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the positive response soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  3. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  4. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  8. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  9. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  11. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  12. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  13. What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology
  14. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  17. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
13th June 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am doing 1st yr Bsc. Biochemistry now... could anyone provide me informations regarding scholarship for my further studies....? Can you please guide me with the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the positive response soon.

Thanks!

Yes, there are various scholarships available for further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course. You can apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship for higher studies after completion of B.Sc course. You should have scored over 60% marks in all examinations like 10th, 12th and graduation in order to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Your age should be less than 35 years. You can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Those students who are studying in the 2nd year of the graduation also can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. The application form is available till 31st October 2017 and last date for submitting the application form is 20th November 2017. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?