15th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ayurveda doctor ESI during my running internship?

hello sir my self dr richa mehta i m intern ayurveda i want to be know that i can apply for ayurveda doctor ESI during my running internship or after completing it

9th October 2015, 09:21 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ayurveda doctor ESI during my running internship?

I think what you mean is that you want to apply for an Ayurveda doctor position in ESIC hospital. Well, for that you would have to log onto their official website, which is, www.esic.nic.in. You would have to pay an application fee of around Rs. 250. After that, the hospital will scrutiny your application and see if you are really eligible to apply for the post. In that your experience as an intern would be very useful. But one important thing is that last year a lot of doctors were recruited in ESIC hospital. So this year the scope will be lesser than last year. Even then, don't worry, just log onto their website and apply. You never know when a vacancy comes up. If they call you for an interview, then show your experience as an intern. It would be an advantage over others who do not possess any experience at all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?