30th September 2015, 12:44 AM
DipteshGhosh

What type of scholarship I can get if I have scored 79% marks in MP board?

What type of scholarship I can get if I have scored 79% marks in MP board? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please guide me with the complete information which we have to follow? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of scholarship I can get if I have scored 79% marks in MP board? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  4. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech course if I have scored 75% marks in 12th from UP board?
  7. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  12. When will I get my scholarship from Karnataka board?
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  14. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
  15. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 90.6% in 10th ICSE?
  17. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a scholarship to do graduation course if I have scored 90% marks in 12tH?
9th October 2015, 10:14 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of scholarship I can get if I have scored 79% marks in MP board?

Regarding the various scholarship schemes, Below is the list of some of them-
>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students, you can avail those of your state if you lie in any of that criteria.

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> Also, you can apply KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?