28th September 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?

SIR I HAVE 44% IN BA AND 55% IN MA eNG AND HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS IN TEACHING CAN I APPLY FOR BED.

Related Questions:
  1. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  2. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  3. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  4. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  5. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  7. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  10. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  12. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  13. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  14. What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? Eligibility for correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  16. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  18. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
28th September 2015, 03:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?

Eligibility to get admission B.Ed:
1. Minimum qualification required to get admission in B.Ed is graduation with atleast 50% marks.
2. Students need to appear in test conducted by various States.
3B.Ed exam held in the month of june and july.
4. Generally age limit is 21-35
28th September 2015, 04:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for B.Ed. course after completing your Post Graduation degree with 55 % marks and having 5 years of Teaching experience .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Educational qualification required for admission in B.Ed. course is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

Admission to B.Ed. course is based on the entrance exam conducted by various States or concerned Colleges or universities .

Generally questions for the entrance exam are in the form of objective type questions based on the following subjects :

English

Basic Arithmetic

General Awareness Test

Teaching Potential Test

General Mental Ability Test

Language Proficiency Test
28th September 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR I HAVE 44% IN BA AND 55% IN MA eNG AND HAVE EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS IN TEACHING CAN I APPLY FOR BED.
You can do B.Ed course because you have got 55% in MA.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's or Masters Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
28th September 2015, 06:46 PM
JSD.

It is sorry to say you that you can not do the B.Ed course with having 44% marks in your BA aggregate.

Basically B.ed is Bachelor in education. This course is duration of two years. To be eligible for this course, it is necessary to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university. Also the appearing aspirant must have to score minimum 50% marks in the bachelor degree aggregate to be completely eligible for this course.

As you are telling that you have completed the BA course as your bachelor degree course, so by this you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria of this course. But since you have scored 44% marks in your bachelor degree aggregate so by this you are not fulfilling the percentage criteria of this course. That is why you can not do B.ed.
28th September 2015, 10:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is the teacher training course. It stands for the Bachelor of Education.

Academic Qualification:

Any graduate can apply for this course. Candidate must have score minimum percentage of 50% in bachelor's degree to be eligible for this course.

There is no age limit for this course.

You can not apply for the B.Ed course as you have only 44% marks in bachelor of arts.
28th September 2015, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is:

~~Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

~~The percentage of marks should not be less than 50% in bachelor's degree.

~~As you have only 44% marks in bachelor's degree in arts, you are not eligible for the bachelor of education.
28th September 2015, 11:44 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is most popular option after graduation among students.

# Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is basically a bachelor degree which enable one to be eligible for becoming the teacher in schools.

# The prescribed duration of B.Ed degree course is one year.

# It is better to go for M. Ed (Master in Education) course after successful completion of B.Ed. degree which ultimately provides better career prospects.

# Followings are the qualities which are expected from the students:

* Must be self-disciplined.
* Must have friendly and cool temperament
* Fond of learning and studying.
* In-depth knowledge of teaching subjects.
* Must be able to deliver speech
* Must be cheerful and must have patience.
* Must be able to work hard along with students.
* Good sense of humour.

# Scope of B.Ed. is as follows:

* Teaching job
* Content Writers
* Counsellor in educational institutes
* Administrator of educational institutes
* Consultant in educational institutes
* In private educational institutes such as Everonn Education, Educomp Solutions etc.
29th September 2015, 12:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a two year professional degree course required by those who are willing to make their career in teaching field as it provides necessary training and education which is essential for giving quality education.

The educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a bachelor's degree with any stream of your subject from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate. There is no age limit for the same course.

Now as you have done your bachelor of arts degree with only 44% aggregate so you are not eligible for pursuing the course.

But this does not means that you can not make your career in the teaching field as you still can become teacher in primary government schools. For which you will need to clear Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

Also as you have completed your Master's degree with 55% aggregate so you can also become assistant professor or junior lecturer in the government universities. For the same you will need to clear National Eligibility Test ( NET ).

For more details you can log on to their respective official link i.e. www.ctet.nic.in and www.cbse.net.nic.in.
29th September 2015, 12:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is the Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course and in the recent time, it has become compulsory for all teachers to do this course for teaching.

Eligibility criteria for the B.Ed:

>>The minimum qualification for this course is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the course.

>>Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree for this exam of this course. 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates in marks.

But with 44% marks in bachelor's degree in arts, you can not apply for the B.Ed course even if you have five years of teaching experience.
29th September 2015, 08:46 PM
rajrohitrocks

You can do B.Ed course because you have got 55% in MA.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's or Masters Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?