23rd January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?

hi. I am amrutha with B.Com graduation aged about 49 years. Do I eligible for B.Ed exam. I am having more than 20 years experience in teaching line. At present also I am working as
a Teacher in a private school. Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  2. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  3. How to take admission in B.Ed in IGNOU with 40% marks in B.A?
  4. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  5. How to study B.ed through distance education? Which are the recognized colleges?
  6. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  7. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  8. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  9. Can I apply for B.ed having 5 years of Teaching experience?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having 7 years of teaching experience?
  11. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  13. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  14. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  15. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  16. How to become a CBI officer after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  18. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
23rd January 2012, 01:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?

Eligibility For B.Ed Exam:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

The Best colleges offering B.ED Degree :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit:http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
23rd January 2012, 02:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?

yes you are eligible for many correspondence university for B.ED.

ELIGIBILITY FOR CORRESPONDENCE B.ED

1. 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING IN A SCHOOL RECOGNIZED BY GOVT.

2. GRADUATION FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

3.YOU MUST HAVE 55% MARKS IN YOUR GRADUATION.

INSTITUTIONS OFFERING CORRESPONDENCE B.ED

• Annamalai University

• Madurai Kamaraj University

• Bangalore University

• Andhra University

• Kakatiya University

• ignou

• Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

• Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

• Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

• Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

• Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

• Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

• Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

• University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?