5th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?

I am an M.C.A having 12 yrs of work experience in IT Industry experience.I need to know whether I am eligible for teaching in college and university as Asst Professor or Professor or do I need to do M Tech or Phd in comp science.

Since I have been working as Project Manager, so also need to know what other opportunities can I look for in colleges besides teaching like managing IT in colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager? -- [New]
  2. Career scope of MBA in HR?
  3. How to get Drug Inspector Job in Kolkata being a B.Pharm Graduate
  4. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  5. How to get a government job in social sector?
  6. How to get admission for energy manager or energy auditor? I have completed DME with 6 years of experience
  7. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  9. How to enroll for energy manager exam?
  10. How to get job alerts from ICICI?
  11. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  12. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank?
  13. Is it possible to get an IT job at MNC level 5 after 48% marks in Inter, 75% in MCA and 3 years experience in MSBI & SQL server?
  14. Difference between energy auditor & energy manager? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Private tution for Gate (Computer Science) in Pune
  16. Age limit for getting government jobs in Delhi?
  17. What is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant
  18. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
11th August 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?

Yes, MCA graduates can apply for lecturer job at various colleges and universities. You have experience in IT industry which can be a very good plus for your selection. Colleges prefer professionals with industry experience for lecturer job.

If you can qualify NET/SET then you can expect pay scale of lecturer which is approved by UGC according to the pay commission. Hence, just try to apply at different colleges when there is an opening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?