31st July 2012, 11:34 AM
fragrance2007

How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?

I have done mba in finance and hvng 3 years of corporate experience. I want to shift to teaching either as lecturer or teacher in school. Please tell me how to do 1 year bed distance learning or clear net exam..i m also nt sure of my specialized area for net..please suggest options fr me if i want to shift in teaching line..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  2. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  4. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  5. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  6. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  7. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  8. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  9. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  10. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  11. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance? -- [New]
  14. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  16. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  17. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  18. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
20th August 2012, 12:00 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?

Since you ahve already completed your masters degree its better that you aim to teach in colleges.
So you should appear for the UGC NET EXams
Min eligibilty for UGC NET exam is post graduation from OGC recognsed college with min 55% marks
There is no age limit to give the NET exam
NET exams are held twice a year in june and Dec
Next UGC NET exam will be held in dec 2012

You can appear in the subject MANAGEMENT
26th May 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?

after studying mib 6 years back with no teaching experience.... can i do b.ed.....? is there any entrance test for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?