4th June 2012, 02:27 AM
Harinder75

Can I apply for NDA after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

Can I appply dor NDA after completing Diploma in elictronics engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. Can I apply for next NDA exam, I am 21 years of age and doing diploma in electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. How to join NDA after completing Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Is it possible for diploma students to join NDA? -- [New]
  9. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  10. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  16. Can I apply for electronics engineering in B.Tech after completing diploma course? I am 2nd year diploma engineering in computer science
  17. How should I apply for NDA exam after completing diploma?
  18. Can I apply for NDA Exam pursuing 2nd year of Diploma in ECE?
4th June 2012, 04:15 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harinder75 View Post
NDA - National Defense Academy
Dear Aspirant
For NDA Exam Your Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India conducts NDA exam to recruit candidates to The Army, Navy and the Air force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA).
NOTE:--> NDA is for unmarried males only

Educational Qualification:-
  • You have passes XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities.
  • If you are appearing for above examination you can also apply.

IMPORTANT DATES

For NDA I
>> Notification Announced - 31/12/2011

>> Last date to apply - 30/01/2012

>> Examination date - 15/04/2012.

For NDA II
>> Date of Notification :- 05/05/2012

>> Last Date of Submission of Application form - 04/06/2012

>> Commencement of Examination - 19/08/2012

Selection procedure

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is split into three phases :
  • A written examination held by the Union Public Service Commission.
  • An interview by the Service Selection Board to assess a Yours officer potentialities ( Intelligence and personality test ).
  • A medical examination by a Service Medical Board.
Exam Pattern

There will be written Examination for total of 900 marks in two Subjects:

1. Mathematics - Maximum marks is 300 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
2. General Ability Test - Maximum marks is 600 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.

The papers in both the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.

For more information visit:http://nda.nic.in
4th June 2012, 04:18 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

Hey friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) is helding many entrance exams such as defence service exams,civil service exam and etc.

NDA is one of the Defence service exam of India and is conducted by UPSC and is held every year twice as NDA I and NDA II.

Eligibility for NDA:

-> Candidates appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate.

Age limits:

-> Candidates must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

Education Qualification:

Army Wings:

The candidate must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education.

Air Force and Naval Wings:

The candidate must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education and must have physics and mathematics as subjects.

-> Candidate must be physically for while appearing for the NDA exam as it is a important standard.

You can visit the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in for information regarding the exam.
4th June 2012, 04:22 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

No you are not eligible to apply for the NDA exam after completing
diploma.

A candidate should be at least 10+2 pass to apply for the
NDA exam.
The detailed eligibility criteria for the NDA exam is given below:

Education Qualification

For Army Wing
A candidate should be 10+2 pass from a recognized board.
Those appeared in the 12th board examination are also
eligible for the NDA examination.

For Air Force and Navy
A candidate should be 10+2 pass from a recognized board
and should have physics and Mathematics at 10+2.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible
to apply for the NDA examination.

Age Limit

To apply for the NDA examination candidate age should be
between 16.5 to 19 years at the time of training.

For more information on NDA examination visit the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2012, 08:14 AM
bhagyaraj1

hi
dear frd,

yes, u can apply for NDA

An examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 19th August, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 130th course, and for the 92nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July, 2013
The candidates Joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B.Tech course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be 355 (195 for the Army, 39 for Navy, 66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy

Conditions of eligibility

Nationality: A candidate must either be (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1997 are eligible
Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them
They are required to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by the prescribed date (11th June, 2013) and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of Board/University examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever

APPLICATION FEE

Fee: Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs 50/- (Rs Fifty only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
For the applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and a list of all such applicants shall be made available on the commission website within two weeks after the last day of submission of online application. These applicants shall also be intimated through e-mail to submit copy of proof of their payment to the commission at the address mentioned in the e-mail. The applicant shall be required to submit the proof within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the commission. In case, no response is received from the applicants their applications shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard

HOW TO APPLY

How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the abovementioned website
The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another/multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID
The result of the written part of the examination is likely to be declared in the month of November, 2012
All candidates called for interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the service selection board (SSB). Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the SSB interview soon after the interview. The originals will be returned after verification. Those candidates who have already passed 10+2 examination must carry their original 10+2 pass certificate or marks sheet for the SSB interview. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the commission in terms of the following provisions
Last date for receipt of applications: The online applications can be filled upto 04th June, 2012 till 11.59 p.m. after which the link will be disabled
The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the commission at their discretion. Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for Officers Potentiality. PABT applicable to candidates with Air Force as First choice would also be conducted for all SSB qualified candidates with one of the choice as Air Force subject to their eligibility and if they are so willing
Two stage selection procedure: Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards. All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests. Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original certificates along with one photocopy each of (I) original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification
Date/Day of Commencement of Examination -19TH AUGUST 2012
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the commission
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/personality test
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Last date for receipt of applications: The online applications can be filled upto 4th JUNE, 2012 after which the link will be disabled
Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers
Facilitation counter for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc candidates can contact UPSC’s facilitation counter near gate
‘C’ of its campus in person or over Tel 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs
Candidates are encouraged to apply online

All the best........
4th June 2012, 08:37 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............
AS you are interested for NDA exam , I am providing you a the details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows.......

The physical details .........

The list of best books for preparation......

For more details visit website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
4th June 2012, 09:14 AM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

no need to worry about NDA you can join it.

1. you will get a form in newspaper twice a year
2. you get a book known as NDA,Author is RS Agrawal
3. get prepared for it
4. later on the particular date give the exam in the pune khadakwas
5. you need to get above 79%,to get select
4th June 2012, 09:26 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can appear for NDA Exam is by completion of 12th Class or equivalent course from a recognized institute.

As you have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering which is equivalent to 12th class, you are eligible to take NDA Exam but check yourself whether you meet the required age criteria to take this exam or not.

You should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

There is no relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of any category.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to take this exam.

In addition to these things, if you want to apply for Navy and Air Force wings for NDA Exam, then it is must that you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your Diploma course.

If not, then you are eligible to apply for only Army wing.

If you possess all the above mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this exam.

You can apply for this exam both in online and offline modes.

You can get the application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India.

Today is the last day to apply for NDA II Exam for this academic year.

Hurry up and apply for this exam by the end of today.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For updated information regarding this exam, I suggest you to visit
the official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in/
4th June 2012, 10:17 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering you will be eligible to apply for NDA as this is equivalent to the minimum qualifying education of 12th standard for NDA provided you fulfill the other criteria like age.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to apply for NDA you must be an unmarried Indian male candidate within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

If you are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, then you can apply NDA today which is the last date of submission of application for NDA-II 2012 exam which is going to be held on 19.08.2012.

NDA can be applied through on line only by paying Rs.50.00 as exam fee.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2012, 01:57 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harinder75 View Post
The criteria for NDA is either appearing or passed 12th arts, science, commerce. Age 16 to 19 1/2 years . Hence, you are not eligible for the exam. You can join Navy after completing Electronics diploma in navy or airforce or rather go with B.E. and apply in 6th semister for advertisements for recruitment as officers in airforce and navy minimum 60%. After completing B.E. there are various avenues in army, navy , airforce, coast guards, till the age of 27 years.
17th July 2012, 08:43 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

> You can join Air Force with your Diploma Education through NDA only. If you have completed your two year Diploma after 10th, then definately you are eligible for NDA Examination.
>> Introduction :~

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year and to apply for this examination if you satisfy the following eligibilities :~
> Nationality : Must be an Indian.
> Gender and Martiality : Only Unmarried Male candidate can apply.
> Age limit : 16.5 years to 19 years
> Educational Qualification : You must have qualified the 12th standard or any equivalent qualification is required.
>> Physical Standards :
> Height and Weight :~

> Exam Pattern :~

>> For further details, refer to the official website of UPSC.
31st July 2012, 12:16 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
14th August 2012, 03:28 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Sir,

You are eligible for NDA. Here, I'm mentioning some of the eligibility criteria required for the UPSC's NDA Examination.

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

Must be 10+2 from recognized board with minimum 60% marks. Relaxation is available of the candiadtes belond to OBC & SCs/STs.

Age Limit:

You must have minimum age of 16.5 years and maximum of 19 years.

Nationality: Must be

-Citizen of India
-Unmarried Male

You can also get the examination pattern details, syllabus and all from the site: www.upscguide.com

Regards.

Onkar
14th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Sir,

You are eligible for NDA. Here, I'm mentioning some of the eligibility criteria required for the UPSC's NDA Examination.

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

Must be 10+2 from recognized board with minimum 60% marks. Relaxation is available of the candiadtes belond to OBC & SCs/STs.

Age Limit:

You must have minimum age of 16.5 years and maximum of 19 years.

Nationality: Must be

-Citizen of India
-Unmarried Male

You can also get the examination pattern details, syllabus and all from the site: www.upscguide.com

Regards.

Onkar
7th May 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,,I finished my 2nd year in diploma mechanical engineering ,,so ,am I eligible to attend the exam of NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?