6th January 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?

sir i am doing diploma in information technology,can i apply for aieee after completing diploma for lateral entry in second year??????

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  2. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  3. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  4. Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course?
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  6. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  7. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  8. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  9. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  10. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?
  12. How can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in MNIT, Jaipur?
  13. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  15. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  16. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  17. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
11th January 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?

Sir I am diploma mechanical engg can I take admission in aiee
11th January 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?

i am a diploma holder. can i get admission in direct 2nd year through AIEEE ?????
12th January 2011, 10:00 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

You can apply if you have 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
12th January 2011, 12:00 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you may apply for AIEEE but you will not be able to take admission directly into second year.

after AIEEE examination you only be able to take admission in engineering in first year.

but if you want to take admission directly into second year then you have to appear in lateral entry examination. this is a totally different examination from AIEEE. lateral entry examination is a state level examination. to know more information about lateral entry contact with any nearest engineering institution.

best wishes.
12th January 2011, 12:12 PM
rks_estate

Hello,

You can apply for AIEEE exam when you have passed 12th standard board exam.

And after Diploma in IT, you cannot apply for AIEEE exam.

After Diploma in IT, you can take direct admission in Engineering college as a transfer course in 2nd year (3rd semester).

All the Best
12th January 2011, 12:57 PM
saswata06

you may apply for AIEEE but you will not be able to take admission directly into second year.
12th January 2011, 04:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying AIEEE is +2 or equivalent pass and also

3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

But you will be getting admission for First year rather than Second year ..But the opportunity are good in AIEEE colleges so it wont effect so much if once you get admission.....
12th January 2011, 04:37 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

No it is not possible to get into the engineering admissions in the second year through AIEEE rather you can get into as lateral entry in the self financing colleges where you need to score in the common entrance tests conducted by the colleges.
12th January 2011, 05:37 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year?

dear friend,

After diploma you can take admission in 2nd year through lateral entry
exam not through AIEEE. Through AIEEE you can take admission only in first year.

There are some universities which conduct both the courses ( Diploma and BE)
so they take some top students of diploma to the 2nd year of BE like AMU.

All the best.
15th January 2011, 01:42 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There are no such rule for direct admission in 2nd yr and you can apply for AIEEE in two consecutive years only after 12th.
20th February 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in IT.how can i take admission in any engineering colleges of dehradun for btech?
20th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN IT.CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN ANY ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN DEHRADUN FOR BTECH?
7th March 2011, 03:34 PM
harshhunny
Member+

yes there are so many engineering colleges in dehradun.
List of engineering colleges in dehradun:-

1. J.B Institute of Technology

2. University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies

3. Dehradun Institute Of Technology

4. Dev Bhoomi Institute Of Technology

5. Graphic Era University Dehradun

6. Tulas Institute, Dehradun

7. College Of Engineering Roorkee

8. G B Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar

9. ICFAI University Dehradun

10. Kumaon Engineering College, Almora

11. Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Nainital

12. Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidhyalaya

13. Uttaranchal Institute Of Technology

14. Roorkee Institute of Technology

15. Quantum School Of Technology, Roorkee

16. GRD Post Graduate Institute of Mangement & Technology

17. Beehive Group of Colleges Dehradun

18. Dronas College of Managment & Technical Education, Dehradun

19. Amarapali Institute of Tech & Science, Haldwani

20. Shivalik College Of Engineering

21. Hermes College of Engineering and Mangement, Roorkee

22. Doon College of Engineering & Technology, Dehradun

23. Phonics School of Engineering College, Roorkee

24. Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rishikesh

25. Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology for Women, Dehradun

26. Institute of Technology Roorkee (Only for Girls)

27. GSBA Engg. Pharmacy & Manag Institute, Roorkee

28. Techwords, Wali Gramudhyog Vikas Sansthan Group of Institution, Roorkee

29. S.L.S.E.T Group of Institutions, Kichha

30. Maya Institute of Technology & Management

31. Selaqui Academy of Higher Education
8th March 2011, 01:26 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

You can apply for AIEEE but then you will have to study from first year .

i will suggest you to first complete your diploma and then try to take admission into good
colleges through lateral entry .

eligibility

you must have passed a three-years diploma with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized Institute, University .
8th March 2011, 02:58 PM
Arsalaan

Direct 2nd year admissions are through lateral entry scheme

these schemes are not available in all colleges and you have to take separate

entrance exams for these.

AIEEE has no provision for lateral entry, you can use AIEEE rank for 1st year engineerin scheme only,

so i'll suggest to look for other exams or go for IAIEEE and if you get a good rank

you take admission in 1st yr engineering in some good college,

this will be much better that lateral entry career.
8th March 2011, 10:00 PM
yogs.singh

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying AIEEE is +2 or equivalent pass and also

3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
so you can apply for the AIEEE EXAM but you will get admission in first year rather than second year .

if you want admission in second year then you will get admission in state level engineering colleges .
23rd April 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN IT.CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN ANY ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN DEHRADUN FOR BTECH?
yes u can
25th April 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder after 10th. i want to take admission to first year of B.E. . what is the eligibility?CET exam is necessary?
7th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder in IT branch after 10th.what is the prosidure to admisson in b.tech secod year?
22nd June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder. can i letral entry in university of petroleem and enrgy studies dehradun in b.tech 2nd year
25th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do b-tech in civil engineering after compete the diploma in information technology
27th July 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for after ITI diploma in mechanical for disance education admission

after ITI & 12th Can I Apply diploma in mechanical disatance education
12th December 2011, 07:54 PM
neo-rocks

After diploma you can take admission in 2nd year through lateral entry
exam not through AIEEE. Through AIEEE you can take admission only in first year.

There are some universities which conduct both the courses ( Diploma and BE)
so they take some top students of diploma to the 2nd year of BE like AMU.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?