19th September 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering

sir i have complete my diploma in automobile engineering so can i apply for the break inspector pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How to become a MVI break inspector after passing diploma in automobile?
  6. How to join in government job in break inspector or RTO job? I have finished B.E Automobile Engineering
  7. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  8. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  9. Can I apply for RTO inspector job after doing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
  11. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  12. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  13. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. How should I apply for break Inspector?
  16. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to apply for break inspector after completing DME(SW)?
12th August 2015, 05:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering

To apply for break inspector post, you have to pass graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by State Public Service Commission in their respective State. The candidate who clears the exam, appointed as Brake Inspector for Inspection of new vehicle for registration as well as renewal.

The eligibility criteria required to become Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate must have practical knowledge of servicing brakes and its inspection and performance test.

-The candidate should hold Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 30 years.

Exam syllabus :

Aptitude

Reasoning

General English

Current Affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?