19th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for break Inspector?

i want apply to the exam of break inspector, so please give an ideal and details also.
my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. What is the qualification needed for break inspector or vehicle inspector
  3. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  4. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. How to apply for break inspector after completing DME(SW)?
  7. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  8. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Sub Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to become a transport commissioner after studying MBA in Nagarjune University
  11. How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  13. Information about break inspector? What is the eligibility?
  14. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Which Entrance Exam I should give to become a Break Inspector?
  16. What is the percentage required in graduation in mechanical branch to apply for break inspector job?
  17. Am I eligible for break inspector position after completing B.E in compute science
  18. Am i eligible for break inspector job after scoring 53% in B.Tech Mechanical
17th July 2012, 01:58 PM
nikhu99

Wink Re: How should I apply for break Inspector?

Dear friend ,

Yes you can apply for break inspector in following ways.................

After the Engineering degree you can apply for the ASSISTANT ENGINEERING POST ...

Eligibility for the RTO exam:

Educational Qualification: you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleats 55% marks form any recognized university.

age limit: age must be between the 21 to 30 years.

nationality: indian citizen

selection process
1. written test
2.interview

In the written test syllabus:
1.General knowledge
2.Aptitude
3.Optional Subject etc

ALL THE BEST...........................................
25th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for break Inspector?

where we get the application forms
24th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm studying b.tech 2nd year i want to become break inspector wat are the require ments that are needed in the gap of completing my b.tech please provide me the information my contact num is 8712344270
4th November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir... i completed my diplona in mecahanical engg. i got 73 perentage, nw im working on volvo india prv limited . i want to appy rto break inspector.. i dont know hw to appy., can u clearified this
7th February 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying btech 3rd year .I want to became a break inspector..my height is5.2 is it ok for the break inspector..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?