26th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

i am completed diploma in mechanical engg , any option for wrote the break inspector examinations

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  6. Can I apply for break inspector exam after completing B.E Mechanical course?
  7. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  8. Can I apply for Break Inspector Exam having not completed BE in Mechanical stream?
  9. Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  12. Am i eligible for break inspector job after scoring 53% in B.Tech Mechanical
  13. Is it possible to write IES exam after completing B.E in Mechanical? Date of sale of forms? When is the next exam?
  14. What is the qualification to write break inspector exam?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. Am i eligible to write health inspector exam post in RRB after completing diploma in health inspector course from paramedical board of Bangalore
  17. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam to write after completing diploma in mechanical?
1st October 2015, 01:02 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering .

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department. Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.

The work of a Brake Inspector is Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal .

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.

Physical standard requirements :

Height - 168 cm

Chest - 81 cm with minimum 5 cm expansion .

Selection Process :

Written Test and

Interview and Record .

The syllabus for the exam consists of :

Aptitude

Reasoning

General English

Current Affairs
14th June 2023, 07:06 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

If you have completed a diploma in mechanical engineering and wish to write the Brake Inspector exam, here are some points to consider:

Research eligibility criteria: Research and understand the eligibility criteria for the Brake Inspector exam. Check the requirements set by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) or the relevant transport authority in your region. They may specify age limits, educational qualifications, and other criteria.

Gain relevant knowledge: Familiarize yourself with the subjects and topics related to brake systems, maintenance, and inspection. Review the technical aspects of brake systems, their components, working principles, safety regulations, and relevant laws.

Obtain study materials: Acquire study materials that cover the syllabus for the Brake Inspector exam. Look for books, guides, online resources, or specific study materials provided by the RTO or transport authority.

Prepare for the exam: Dedicate time to study and prepare for the exam. Develop a study plan and allocate sufficient time to cover each topic thoroughly. Focus on understanding brake system fundamentals, inspection techniques, and relevant regulations.

Practice with sample papers: Find sample papers or previous exam papers to practice answering questions similar to those that may appear in the Brake Inspector exam. This will help you become familiar with the exam format, identify areas of improvement, and gauge your preparedness.

Apply for the exam: Keep an eye out for official notifications or advertisements from the RTO or transport authority regarding the Brake Inspector exam. These notifications will provide details about the application process, exam dates, and application deadlines. Follow the instructions provided in the notification to apply for the exam.

Submit necessary documents: Gather the required documents, such as your diploma certificate, identification proof, proof of age, and any other documents specified in the application guidelines. Submit these documents along with your application form within the specified timeframe.

Adhere to exam guidelines: Once you have successfully applied for the Brake Inspector exam, stay updated with any further instructions provided by the RTO or transport authority. Follow the exam schedule and guidelines, including the reporting time, permitted materials, and any other rules.

Take the exam: On the day of the exam, arrive at the designated exam center on time. Follow the instructions provided by the exam invigilators, and attempt the exam to the best of your abilities.

Remember to consult the official website of the RTO or contact the transport authority in your region for accurate and up-to-date information on the application process, eligibility criteria, and syllabus specific to the Brake Inspector exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?