17th August 2010, 03:18 AM
ishrat_jabeen

Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?

Hi

i want to go for masters in history,but i have completed my graduation from
correspondce course and also in general not honors,will i be abel to pursue my
masters in history as i 'm also planing for Phd after my masters.

Thanks
Ishrat Jabeen

17th August 2010, 05:19 AM
richa420
Banned

Default Re: Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishrat_jabeen View Post
Hi

Thanks
Ishrat Jabeen
frd
don't worry frnd u can do master in history and after this Ph.D. also

thanks
17th August 2010, 10:04 AM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India
Default Re: Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?

Yes! You can do whatever you want but for this you may pass through your IQ Test. They may ask for test.
17th August 2010, 10:44 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear frnd ...u r going in a right way.....but u can also opt for management
course for getting good jobs....
17th August 2010, 11:38 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

of course you can do your master degree. the minimum qualification for any master degree is pass in graduation.

you can do master degree either as regular student or you can do it by correspondance mode. for this you can do your course with IGNOU.

best of luck.
17th August 2010, 05:40 PM
danveer

Thumbs up Re: Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishrat_jabeen View Post
Hi

Thanks
Ishrat Jabeen
yes dear you can do it you are eligible for the masterc course in history.bets of luck.
17th August 2010, 06:06 PM
naranderyadav

ya of course
you have a best Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors .and more information collect this url:-http://www.openedu.entrancecorner.com/distance-education.html
GO FOR IT BEST OF LUCK
17th August 2010, 06:45 PM
naranderyadav

hi
good planing and corresponding related information Please visit the websites for more information regarding admission/application/all courses etc.http://www.openedu.entrancecorner.com/university/open-university/996-indira-gandhi-national-open-university.html
17th August 2010, 08:13 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
i am not getting your query very clearly here but would like to tell you that if you are a graduate in history then you can go for a master`s in history .even if if you have done your bachelor in history through corre1spondence then also you can go for a master degree in history .
so if you need any other info then please reply through this column
17th August 2010, 09:13 PM
swati123

Well, like graduation, complete your post-graduation through correspondence and thereafter you can also complete your Phd (provided your degrees are validated by the Distance Education Council).
24th September 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have complete MA in history from ignou with 60.5 persentage,please tell me from where do i phd.
22nd June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I had completed my Graduation with History Suject
BUT I wanted to do in psychology
bcoz of some problem i completed with history.
is there any diploma , course , anything related with psychology ?
plz inform me on my mail id [email protected]
14th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.ed from Jammu University. Can i do M.A. in History from Delhi University.
20th October 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i had complete my graduation in bachlor in physical education with history subject from nagpur university can i do M.A in history from delhi university .
14th March 2012, 10:13 AM
kaveribiswas

i am not getting your query very clearly here but would like to tell you that if you are a graduate in history then you can go for a master`s in history .even if if you have done your bachelor in history through corre1spondence then also you can go for a master degree in history.
Please clear your doubt properly.

Good luck..............
14th March 2012, 10:32 AM
jobsick

dear friend,

of course you can do your master degree. the minimum qualification for any master degree is pass in graduation.

you can do master degree either as regular student or you can do it by correspondance mode. for this you can do your course with IGNOU.

best of luck.
26th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want do m.a. history from correspondence but i have not history subject in my b.a.graduation plz tell me can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?