14th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Arpan dey

How to become a CBI or CID officer after doing 1st year physics honors?

I am a student of 1st year (phy honours). Now I want to be a C.I.D OR C.B.I. officer. Then what could I do?

14th January 2011, 09:46 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a CBI or CID officer after doing 1st year physics honors?

To work in CID or CBI, you have to clear the Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC and opt for IPS. Senior IPS officers are sent on deputation to C.I.D. or C.B.I. For this you will have complete your graduation first.
14th January 2011, 10:30 PM
saswata06

Default Re: How to become a CBI or CID officer after doing 1st year physics honors?

1st complete your graduation then appear the IPS or CPF exam.From there you can go for CID or CBI officer.
15th January 2011, 01:15 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

CBI or CID exam conducted by UPSC and for the post of CBI or CID you can fight for UPSC exam.

And for UPSC exam minimum eligibility is passed graduation with minimum 65 % marks from a regonised university.

And final year student can also apply for UPSC exam.

All the Best
12th February 2011, 08:55 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have to complete your graduation first and then apply for the exams like SSC or IPS conducted by the UPSC.

Because the eligibility to join CBI/CID you need to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

After passing graduation degree you have to apply for the SSC or IPS exam.
There will be personal interview after clearing the written test. If you crack that you will get a post in these departments.

The notifications of these exam are published in national newspapers and magazines.

So first do the graduation with good marks and then you can apply for these exams.

Best of luck!!
6th April 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

im 2nd year B.E mechanical student,what to do for C.B.I officer?
25th April 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

in which subject we should get degree for becoming a CID officer ?
26th April 2011, 01:57 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
::: CID Entrance Test Details :::

The entrance exam dates are not fixed for every year , In 2008 they happened in june whereas in 2009 that happened in october so you need to keep yourself updated through employment news and daily newspaper .

:: Eligibility criteria's ::

The basic requirement for getting admission into an undergraduation course is passing of +2 in either science or arts and for post graduation one , you need to be graduate with either science or arts .

Many Indian universities offers both undergraduate and post graduate courses in criminology .

You can go for degree and post graduate courses in criminology and correctional management and forensic science which is offered by various institutes in India .

::: Syllabus :::

Complete syllabus for this can be viewed from official website http://www.upsc.gov.in and it generally includes Principles of criminology , Forensic science and medicine , Correctional Management , Rehabilitation of criminals , police administration , etc.

* Source = http://www.mahacid.com

Thanks
12th May 2011, 11:56 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
CBI Conducts exam for agent post, which plays significant role in any investigation. It's not manually but exam conducts on requirement.commencement of exam are published in daily newspaper and employement newspaper.
For senior vacant posts in CBI, UPSC and SSC Conducts exam manually.
Eligibility-*candidate should be graduate with min. Aggregate 55% in any stream from affiliated university in india.
For more information you can visit official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
and SSC-www.ssconline.nic.in
ok,best of luck.
2nd July 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

If I do my graduation from open university can get chance to be a cid or cbi officer?
From where can I do my diploma in criminology?
4th July 2011, 11:20 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to become a CBI or CID officer after doing 1st year physics honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpan dey View Post
I am a student of 1st year (phy honours). Now I want to be a C.I.D OR C.B.I. officer. Then what could I do?
to become a CID or CBI officer you have to apply for the SSC combined graduate preliminary examination. This exam is conducted every year
by the SSC for the selection of candidates in various posts such as
Accountants, Junior Accountants, Auditors in various governmental
agencies like the Railways, Central Vigilance Commission, Central Excise,
Income Tax, CBI, Central Police Organizations etc.
The eligibility criteria required for the post of CBI or CID officer is
given below:

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
for the CBI or CID candidate age should be between 20 and 27 years.

For more information
Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.
n this examination contact at the below address
4th July 2011, 01:37 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
Since you have completed only first year in Physics Honours, you are not yet eligible to appear for CBI or CID examination. You need to complete Bachelor's Degree first with at least 55% marks. Then you can appear for UPSC exam being conducted for CBI.

Best Wishes...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?