11th May 2012, 10:41 PM
shubhash kumar

Can I apply for government job after doing my inter biology with 48%?

sir , i have done my inter biology with 48% marks can i apply for govt. job ?

28th April 2015, 11:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after doing my inter biology with 48%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhash kumar View Post
sir , i have done my inter biology with 48% marks can i apply for govt. job ?
Yes, you can apply for the jobs in the government sector as there are no percentage criteria for certain jobs in a government organization. However, for most of the government vacancies minimum percentage required to apply for the job is 45%. Since you have only done your Intermediate therefore, you can apply for those jobs that have set its maximum educational qualification criteria for the exam is 10+2.

Accordingly, you can apply for posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in several central government departments whose vacancies are released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). There are several state government jobs that are based on 10+2 basis. You can apply for those jobs such as a Lab technician in various departments, schools/colleges.

You can also apply for Group C exams. You can also apply in nursing homes and medical institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?