23rd March 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government job like Sun Inspector after completing B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Nautical Science and now I want to apply for jobs like Sun Inspector in the Government sector so I want to know can I apply for Government job like Sun Inspector after completing B.Sc in Nautical Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  2. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  3. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  4. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  5. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Job in private sector after completing Nautical science?
  7. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  10. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  11. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  15. How could I get a job in merchant navy after completing B.Sc in nautical science from TS Chanakya?
  16. List job opportunities after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  17. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  18. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
1st May 2017, 12:37 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government job like Sun Inspector after completing B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Government Jobs like Sub Inspector recruitment's after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

In order to apply for Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment, the minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/ board.

>> As you have completed B.Sc in Nautical Science course which is a Graduate Degree course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this SI recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?