22nd December 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Job in private sector after completing Nautical science?

I am doing completed in nautical science. and I required to job so please any this job related information forward me this email. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. After completing PG in Nanoscience can I get a job in private sector? How much could be the starting salary?
  3. How could I get a job in merchant navy after completing B.Sc in nautical science from TS Chanakya?
  4. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  5. List job opportunities after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  9. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  10. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  11. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector?
  12. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  13. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  14. Job in private sector after completing M.A in Geography with 66.55?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
23rd December 2015, 02:11 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Job in private sector after completing Nautical science?

There are many job openings for your stream of course that is nautical engineering. So, what you need to do is that, you must apply for on as well as off campus interview organized by many colleges. Also, you can look for many other job on job finding websites. This will really help you to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?