can we apply for IAS examination test after completing bsc nursing

12th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS examination after completing BSc Nursing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep man View Post
can we apply for IAS examination test after completing bsc nursing
Yes you are eligible for IAS exam after completing B.Sc course. Any stream graduates are eligible to apply for IAS examination. There is no minimum marks required for this examination. But, please make sure that you should not have pending backlogs in your B.Sc course to apply for IAS examination.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for this once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this examination is Graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/University.

Applicant should be 21 to 30 years of age as on last date of submission of application. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC Candidates up to 03 years, SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years and for Meritorious sports person up to 05 years.

This examination is divided into three stages, Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main Examination and Interview. The important notification regarding the examination where published in employment and official website of UPSC. You have to crack the Civil Service Aptitude to make you eligible for Main examination.

Preliminary Examination contains two papers and both are objective with multiple choice. Main examination will have the nine papers and you have to choose the subjects based on your graduation course.

More information's please visit here:- http://upsc.gov.in/
26th April 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

With MSC nursing qualification set subjects can I choose for ias n ips
30th November 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I write exam for ias ips after completing bsc nursing course
24th July 2021, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for banking exam after Bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?