12th April 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IGNOU entrance exam after completing 12th course?

Good evening Sir,

I have just completed my +2 course & I'm waiting for the result. Can I apply for the IGRUA Entrance Exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in IITJAM after completing Physics honours from IGNOU?
  2. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam after completing BCA from IGNOU? Eligibility for SBI PO Exam?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 10th? What is the procedure?
  4. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  5. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed course at IGNOU after completing B.A final year
  8. How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?
  9. Is it difficult to get job after completing 12th and BCA from IGNOU? -- [New]
  10. Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?
  11. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  12. Can I apply for NDA entrance exam after completing 12th exam?
  13. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam after completing 12th with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should I apply for entrance exam after completing 12th in CS group?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks
  17. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th?
  18. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?

31st December 2017, 04:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IGNOU entrance exam after completing 12th course?

IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and same is one of the national university approved by UGC and DEC.

As far as you are concerned about appearing in IGNOU being a final year student of higher secondary school degree then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for appearing in entrance examination for your admission in your desired undergraduate degree course if you satisfy the criteria for the same.

For more details regarding IGNOU entrance examination and its corresponding criteria from a recognized university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?